Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Birthday...

Dearest of all Dad,

You might have thought that i had forgotten to write you one of these letters on your lovely birthday...but i haven't...you're the first on my mind. I love you dad...you're the first on my list(oh...i guess i took this thing from you too...hehehe...i learn from my big sis...so wat?) And if you asked me how long you will be the first in my heart...i wouldn't know what to say...coz i really don't know which is longer...forever or always??!!

Dad...i know you only push me too hard so you wouldn't see me fall...and you push even harder to see me the best...I might not be the best or the first in the world but i know i'm the best for you...and what makes me even greater is the pride of being your daughter...and dad, I swear, i have studied a lot in 12 years, but the only things that haven't flew off my mind are the mistakes i've done...these are carved deep...and i know i'll never make them again...Always remember, that i do my best...but i can't deny some things are hard...but i do my best to see you smile!

**Dad, now that years are passing quickly through the clock ticking fast...you might feel everyone's getting older...but in our hearts you're as young as a blooming flower in spring...as young as the heart inside of you...a jumping heartof a child...a great heart of 61 years of wisdom and experience...you're the best...i look up to you...i admire you...you're my role model...and when i grow up...i want to be like you...although i know i can't measure up...but i'll try...

Happy Birthday Dad! have some lovely time...

Shereen & The Family...2006

No comments: