Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Get Well Soon Angel

Over our house there's a black cloud
it's about to rain, there's no doubt
it makes our house dark, too dark to see
your lovely face smiling back at me
**********
Days have been passing by
I thought I was living in a lie
but then I found out it was true
when everyone was surrounding you
**********
There's no sun when you are ill
there's a special place in my heart you fill
once you're in pain, my heart aches
but when you smile, it always wakes
**********
In the night alone in my room
I pray that you will get well soon
I look at the sky, I see you in the moon
I think about you all day and afternoon
**********
You're chair is empty at the table at lunch
There's someone missing in our family bunch
your car seems sad
I think it misses you bad
but it's us who miss you most
when you get well, we'll drink your toast
By: shereen Amarin

No comments: