Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Wind Carries a Letter To a Perfect Dad

I visited Europe, and now I'm in America
I flew up from my place in Asia
but no matter where I go, or no matter what i do
I would never ever find a dad like you
*************
I'd love to wake up on your lovely voice
than to wake up on the clock's noise
I'd want to see your smiley face
than to see a heaven or a grace
I'd rather pick your tireful demands
than to be treated like a princess on the lands
*************
Try to spin the whole world
a father like you, nobody can afford
and if you don't believe me, ask the lord
***********
Because I see you in the stars every night
and I see you in the sun with its light
I see you in my pillow when I hold it tight
I see you in my dreams black and white
***********
No matter how far I am from you, I would always be happy to know,
that the same sun that brightens my day...also brightens yours
Shereen Amarin

No comments: