Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Unconfident

If three wishes they gave me
to have, to get, or wish to be
I'd change my look and personality
stuff you never thought you'd see in me
***********
I want to have straight blond hair
and colored eyes with a daring stare
I want to have a mouth so rare
and rosy pink cute cheeks a pair
***********
Like a model I want to be tall
with the same look, same poses and all
have a great look, with a butt so small
and under my eye a little black mole
***********
I want to switch from weak to strong
I wanna speak words from a perfect tongue
make sure what comes out of it is never wrong
I got sick of being shy for so long
***********
I wanna have a glow as I enter a room
and to be so missed as I leave so soon
just how the night misses the moon
and how loneliness misses its gloom
***********
I look at the mirror, I'm not satisfied
I don't want to be seen, I'd rather hide behind
say something, there are no words I can find
shoot me, wish i was never born, I died
***********
They say satisfaction's the key for happiness
but I want more, and I don't care for less
they could say all wise crap, and they're true I guess
human heart can buy them, but human mind is a mess...
Shereen Amarin

No comments: